Dr. Rimas Gilvydis and the caring professionals at Gilvydis Vein Clinic will care for you with state-of-the-art treatments and provide superior attention to detail. Here’s what sets us apart from other vein practices:
- – We focus exclusively on superior vein care by a Board-Certified Interventional Radiologist, and one of only 675 physicians who are Diplomates of The American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine.
- – This is our specialty; we’ve performed over 20,000 minimally invasive treatments since 2001.
- – We are a local physician practice dedicated to your vein treatment –– not corporate-owned.
- – All of your medical care will be completed in our Geneva and Sycamore offices.
- – We believe that you’re special and your medical treatment will be, too. We’re as interested in your outcome as you are.
- – Our services include: vein mapping, Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA), and sclerotherapy for spider veins.
- – Our team uses state-of-the-art, minimally invasive treatments to resolve varicose veins… quickly, easily and with little to no downtime.
- – You can anticipate your treatment will be comprehensive with a minimum number of return visits for treatment.
- – We offer results our patients love for varicose veins and spider veins.
- – We provide FREE monthly vein screenings with a diagnostic ultrasound exam to identify your problem veins.
- – We schedule appointments on Fridays & Saturdays.
- – We accept most major insurance plans and Medicare.
Contact us today to experience GVC for yourself.