Dr. Rimas Gilvydis and the caring professionals at Gilvydis Vein Clinic will care for you with state-of-the-art treatments and provide superior attention to detail. Here’s what sets us apart from other vein practices:
- We focus exclusively on superior vein care by a Board-Certified Interventional Radiologist, and one of only 675 physicians who are Diplomates of The American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine.
- This is our specialty; we’ve performed over 20,000 minimally invasive treatments since 2001.
- We are a local physician practice dedicated to your vein treatment –– not corporate-owned.
- All of your medical care will be completed in our Geneva and Sycamore office.
- We believe that you’re special and your medical treatment will be, too, so we’re as interested in your outcome as you are.
- Our services include: vein mapping, Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA), and sclerotherapy for spider veins.
- Our team uses state-of-the-art, minimally invasive treatments to resolve varicose veins… quickly, easily and with little to no downtime.
- You can anticipate your treatment will be comprehensive with a minimum number of return visits for treatment.
- We offer results our patients love for varicose veins and spider veins.
- We provide FREE monthly vein screenings with a diagnostic ultrasound exam to identify your problem veins.
- We schedule appointments on Fridays & Saturdays.
- We accept most major insurance plans and Medicare.
Contact us today to experience GVC for yourself: 815-981-4742.